The Association for Medicare Billing and Reimbursement (AMBR) for Long-Term Care is an association designed to help you tackle tough regulatory issues and while better connecting you with a broad network of long-term care billing and reimbursement professionals. AMBR is dedicated to fostering the professional and educational growth of long-term care professionals through networking, continuing education, and analysis of complex regulations.
AMBR membership benefits include:
- AMBR Journal—Our quarterly journal featuring timely compliance updates, expert analysis, and strategies for tackling the top challenges facing long-term care professionals.
- The Bottom Line—Weekly news, resources, and membership updates delivered straight to your inbox to keep you up to date on the latest association and industry changes.
- Billing Alert for Long-Term Care*—Our monthly 12-page newsletter provides expansive regulatory coverage, including the CMS final rule, PDPM, MDS changes, and subsequent reimbursement issues.
- An active forum in which members share field-tested tips, tools, and lessons learned on topics such as consolidated billing, exhaust and no-pay discharge claims, Medicare Advantage, and the new MDS Section GG.
- Quarterly webinars—Join leading industry experts as they analyze and break down the latest regulatory updates. Plus, access on-demand webinars covering topics ranging from consolidated billing, the triple check process, and ICD-10 coding.
- Resource library—Our customizable, time-saving forms and tools reflect industry best practices and expert research for a variety of financial and billing needs to streamline your business office.
- Quarterly whitepapers—Each quarter, a new white paper will be available to members, helping them understand and analyze a challenging topic.
- Advocacy and leadership from the AMBR Advisory Board.
- Career Center—Upload your resume, browse open positions, and sign up for alerts matching your job search criteria. If you’re looking to hire, we have job posting options as well as the ability to browse our resume database.
- Discounts to the annual Revenue Integrity Symposium and HCPro boot camps
*Platinum member benefit only. Upgrade today.